Sustainable early years classroom building for Grovelands Primary School.
This 120m² single story building provides a flexible classroom space for Grovelands Primary School.
- A curved sustainably sourced FSC accredited glu-laminated timber-frame.
- Low maintenance highly insulated composite panel walls and roof.
- Joints are sealed for air tightness to reduce heat loss from the building.
- Our wall panels come in a variety of colours. For Grovelands we used an attractive dark blue to contrast the external thermowood cladding.
- Natural ventilation creates a pleasant environment with low energy demand
- Underfloor heating system supplied by an air source heat pump. This system provides a comfortable even heat with exceptionally low energy demand.
- Argon filled double glazed window units with low emission coating.