Careers at Fordingbridge
Fordingbridge are always interested in receiving applications from talented individuals. Fordingbridge is an equal opportunities employer.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
Install team requirements
For construction crews:
- Team Leader to have Site Manger Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) or Site Safety Supervisor Training scheme (SSSTS)
- CSCS cards relevant to the type of work
- Work at Height Training
- MEWP Certification
- At least one team member to have PASMA
- At least one team member to have Telehandler Certification
- One team member to have minimum of Emergency First Aid.
For groundworks crews:
- Team leader to have SMSTS or minimum SSSTS
- Valid CSCS cards.
- Relevant experience
- Certification for use of machinery (digger, dumper etc.)
- CAT and Genny training (Cable avoidance)
- One team member to have minimum of Emergency First Aid
All crews must:
- Have relevant insurances
- Conform to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Have manual handling certificates
An ambitious Technical Sales Manager with experience of delivering projects within the construction sector is required to join a leading design and build company based near Chichester providing canopies, walkways and inspiring buildings across a wide range of sectors.
This exciting position will be office based with regular travel required across the UK.
Full product support and training will be provided by our internal technical and sales departments.
The role will focus on following up confirmed leads generated by the marketing team, attending new prospect meetings and following up with accurate costings and customer quotation to win new business. The ability to build close relationships with stakeholders at all levels is essential to ensure repeat business and client recommendations.
- Responding to confirmed leads generated by internal marketing
- Organising site visits to discuss new projects
- Site surveying for quotation purposes
- Identifying opportunities to cross sell/upsell other products
- Interpreting the customer’s requirements, costing and producing a proposal document for the client
- Management of your own diary and logging all meetings and interactions on sales CRM system
- Handover to internal project management team
Skills and experience
- Ability to survey sites
- Experience of negotiating with main contractors and end users (from SMEs to large corporates)
- Strong account management skills
- A demonstrable history of converting enquiries into sales
- Knowledge of construction terminology
- Competent in reading and understanding construction drawings
- Proficient in all Microsoft office software
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join the sales team of an established, flourishing, friendly and progressive company, during a time of renewed growth.
Competitive salary, company car, phone and laptop provided. 20 days paid holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays.
Please send your CV and accompanying covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.